- Name: Koby Adu-Poku
- Position: RB
- College: Walsh University
- Height: 5’9″
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Twitter: @_theblackmamba1
- Instagram: @the_black.mamba_
1. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Growing up as a kid I was the youngest so I would always go out there and play the older kids and they were always better than me so I was always trying to get better and then when I started playing kids my age it was fun and I really liked it.
2. What is your favorite run and why?
I like inside zone because I like taking cuts in between tackles. And I like having to read blocks in between tackles.
3. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I’m always the one who is able to have a level head and take poise and I’m an experienced player that always keeps everyone focused. And I always bring a positive attitude and energy regardless of the situation.
4. What should we know about Koby Adu Poku the person?
I’m a trustworthy and accountable person. I’m a good friend and I always go out of my way to have good relationships with people and I feel like I’m someone everyone can talk to.
5. What past or present NFL coach would you want to learn from the most and why?
I would say Bill Belichick because he is a winner and knows how to win. And I feel like he has a wealth of knowledge and I feel like if he can pass that down it would help a lot.
6. What are your favorite things about playing football for Walsh?
Walsh is a small school. So since it is a small school I feel like I am mostly playing in front of my friends. So everytime I am playing in front of friends, family and faculty I feel like everytime you go out there everyone knows what is going on and it motivates me to do better and its cool because later on you are congratulated by people you know since it is a small school.
7. What is your favorite workout?
8. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
I want to have a winning season and win a conference championship team wise and individual wise I want to rush for at least 1,500 yards and hopefully become an All American.
9. What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
Just injuries because they keep you humble and you understand that and focus on things like health and to keep my body in tact. And because of injuries I understand the importance of rehab and stretching to help try and prevent injuries more.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
A player that is going to lead by example and be accountable and very versatile who can line up inside or outside and valuable as well. And somebody you can rely on and a playmaker as well.
11. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
I would say discipline, strong chemistry, players who are going to do there job and players who are 100 percent bought in and trust themselves and the program.
12. What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
My versatility because I can do anything a running back can do and I feel like I can line up outside. So I feel like my versatility sets me apart from the rest and I am very quick and explosive as well.