- Name: Cory Roberts
- Position: DB
- College: Valdosta State University
- Height: 6’0″
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Instagram: @iamcoryroberts
- If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
It would be Eddie Jackson from the Chicago Bears. Reason is because me playing safety I watched him playing football at Alabama and he’s really a corner playing safety and has a good football IQ. So I would really like to learn from him.
2. What sets you apart from other defensive backs?
What sets me apart is my want to learn and I know people who have a drive but I really want to learn and be like another coach out there. I really think my football IQ sets me apart also.
3. What are your favorite things about playing football for Valdosta State?
My favorite thing is just the family environment we have here. My teammates and I really love each other.
4. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I’m a very high energy player. At practice I’m constantly talking trying to bring fierce energy and we all love talking at Valdosta and I bring a high energy everyday.
5. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I believe that it was God’s decision. I believe it was something I always had in me and God wanted me to become a football player.
6. What is your favorite workout?
Bench press would be my favorite workout.
7. What is your favorite coverage and why?
Man to man, you got to beat the man across from you.
8. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Would be winning the national championship.
9. How do you prepare for games?
Watching film, practicing and repetition.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
A fierce competitor and someone very, very driven. A big safety and a great cover guy and a great tackler.
11. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Dominate the man in front of me.
12. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
The transition from safety to nickel. I’m really looking forward to that and think it’s going to be really exciting.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Prospect Interview: Javaree Jackson, DL, Saginaw Valley State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/javare… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/64lbxS05Yd
about 57 mins ago
- Illinois high school football players injured badly in car crash, One died in the crash nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/footba…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:GENERAL MANAGER HOPEFUL LOOKS TO RESTRUCTURE NFL FRONT OFFICE PAY nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/genera… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for August 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...