- Name: Tolu Ogunrinde
- Position: DL
- College: South Dakota State University
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 270 lbs
- Twitter: @BallForLife4
1. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Adrian Peterson, that’s Minnesota’s hero he was the best running back in the league when I was growing up watching him so back in my day when I played running back I wanted to be like him.
2.What sets you apart from other defensive linemen?
No one is coming off the ball as fast and as aggressive as I am. Most other defensive linemen are pass specialist or run specialist. But I’m made to do both and I bring a different speed and different strength to the position.
3.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I would say I’m electric when I’m out there. I feel like I’m always around the ball and that I am always affecting a play. I hype my guys up when they make plays because I know they do the same thing for me.
4.What are your favorite things about playing football for South Dakota State?
My favorite thing about South Dakota State is the dedication and loyalty everyone has. Especially when we were in Frisco and we had more fans there then the team that was from Texas that earned my heart.
5.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I actually hated football growing up. I was more of a basketball guy but my older cousin Ayo Idowu saw something in me that I didn’t see and really guided me to where I am now which also helped me realize my love for the sport.
6.What is your favorite workout?
My favorite type of workouts are resistance workouts, l feel like you get the most out of them while not straining the body as much.
7.What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
I think the main thing is confidence. The way you carry yourself on the field goes a long way. You gotta believe you are the best out there when you are out there.
8.What are your biggest traits on the football field?
Speed, strength, physicality, and effort.
9.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
I try to stay as clear and calm as possible. Keep my intensity level in the middle so I don’t get worn out.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would get in me a hard working versatile threat. I’m used as a 3 tech, off the edge, and drop into coverage. Not only am I a threat in the pass but I’m a threat in the run as well.
11.What are you looking forward to in the upcoming season?
To reload. Came off of a tough loss in the national championship which left all of us with a bad taste in our mouth’s. Looking forward to regrouping then running it back.
12.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Playing on college game day atmosphere was unreal, beating Youngstown State by causing a strip sack. Playing in Frisco.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Kansas City standout high school football player Terrell Bell shot and killed | Only 15 years old… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:Kansas City standout high school football player Terrell Bell shot and killed | Only 15 years old… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- ICYMI:Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...