- Name: Josh Wilkes
- Position: WR
- College: University of Arkansas Pine Bluff
- Height:6′ 2″
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Twitter: @JoshWilkes8
- What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
100 percent execution and have your assignments down and play as a team.
2. What are your favorite things about playing football for Arkansas Pine Bluff?
Just my brothers and coaches all have a good bond to do one thing and that’s win a championship every season.
3. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring alot of energy and big plays that bring excitement.
4. What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
I would say my explosiveness and my own work ethic and dedication to football.
5. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
It would be Antonio Brown because I’ve always been watching him growing up and I could really learn alot from him.
6.What is your favorite workout?
7. What role do you hope to have if you make it into the NFL?
Just a playmaker making big plays I feel like I can fit into any system and be a deep ball threat.
8. What is a skill that you have that you think translates into the NFL well?
My route running and catching the ball downfield. I am a deep ball threat and I have speed.
9. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
To win every battle and every one on one matchup and win every play and win your matchup. And get the ball into the endzone.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would get a hardworking kid and a very passionate player about football.
11. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Just going to the championship playing on the big stage in high school and college.
12. What are your biggest traits on the football field?
I got a lot of confidence in myself that’s a big part and plays a big role on the football field for you and your teammates. And you can do anything you put your mind to and do what is asked to be done.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Iowa State Football: Brock Purdy’s Potential in 2021 | Film Analysis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/brock-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/t8mrmkpA2m
about 12 mins ago
- Did You See This:The Slightly Personal Podcast; Hunter Echols, OLB USC | 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Did You See This:QB Rankings – 2022 NFL Draft Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/qb-ran… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/St4ljZYkNW
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:Michigan High School football player Marshawn Beard killed in a double homicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ian McCullough, DT, Northeastern State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...