- Name: Dionte Moorhead
- Position: DE
- College: Roosevelt University
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 243 lbs
- Twitter: @Iamtay_21
1. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
When I was little I grew up watching Ray Lewis and watched my brother play and used to be a ball boy, and when I got old enough the rest was history.
2. What sets you apart from other defensive ends?
My athleticism, quickness and sense for the ball especially in the run game.
3. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring contagious energy, my teammates feed off the energy I give, I also try to stay calm and collected when we get hit with adversity.
4. What role do you hope to have if you make it into the NFL?
Any role that would help the team win and be successful.
5. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
Team chemistry, execution, and preparation.
6. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Chase Young, I try to shape my game up like his.
7. What is a skill that you have that you think translates into the NFL well?
Setting the edge in the run game, pushing the pocket in the pass game and being the most physical.
8. What is your favorite workout?
9. What is a moment in your football career that improved you as a football player?
Being 2nd team all conference this year, it was nice to be selected 2 years in a row and I’m not big on accolades but seeing 2nd next to my name this year tells me how much better I can be and it motivates me to work harder for this upcoming fall.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
They will get a guy that’s all about business, a guy that puts the team before himself and a guy that will give it his all no matter what.
11.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Winning the state championship my junior year of high school, and the last game against St Ambrose coming back from 17-3 in the second half.
12.What are your favorite things about playing football for Roosevelt University?
The chemistry here, we stick together on and off the field and how we are accountable for each other.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for June 16, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/workou… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Demetris Harris, OG, University of South Florida… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dustin Rock, DL, Castleton University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/dustin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Hasahn French: St. Louis Billikens basketball player to play Tight End in the NFL? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/hasahn…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Police Officer responsible for killing a black man is suing the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/police… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9hDps1fn7s
about 1 hour ago
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...