- Name: David Knox
- Position: DT
- College: Lindenwood University
- Height: 6’0″
- Weight: 295 lbs
- Twitter: @TrenchMonger
1. What sets you apart from other defensive linemen?
My tenacity when I play, quick feet, explosive hips, pursuit to the football. All around I will put my all into everything I do on the field.
2. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Present day it would have to be Aaron Donald. Seeing his routine and how he goes about his craft would be cool to be around.
3. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
Electrifying energy, the kind of energy that really gets everyone excited and ready to go. Not just pointless shouting but real meaning behind what I’m saying.
4. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
Enjoying adversity, attention to details, work ethic, pride, and desire to play for others around you.
5. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Everything about it felt natural, like throwing a fish in water. Everything about the game I fell in love with and wanted more of it.
6. What is your favorite workout?
Squats, I feel like there are many beneficial variations of the lift that can help on the field.
7. What is a moment from your football career that improved you as a football player?
I improved as a player around my first year of college. Realizing I don’t know everything and need to take time to really focus and learn changed me.
8. Rank focus, footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
Focus, footwork ,and skill. Without great focus you won’t be locked in on your assignment. Focus has to be there followed by taking proper steps and putting you in position to make the play. And your skill is the deciding factor if you’re going to make the play or not.
9. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
I’m thinking about being in attack mode at all times. Every bit of contact I will initiate it and dominate.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
An enthusiastic, hard working game changer. Somebody you can count on in crunch time to make a play as well as uplifting the guys around me.
11. What are your favorite things about playing football for Lindenwood?
The brotherhood, as I look throughout the locker room I truly feel that we are a family and I can count on all of them. It’s just something different about being here.
12. What is a skill that you have that you think translates into the NFL well?
My footwork, I can make things happen with my feet and get penetration off the line. I will not let down the team that wants me!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Hasahn French: St. Louis Billikens basketball player to play Tight End in the NFL?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:Police Officer responsible for killing a black man is suing the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/police… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Iowa State Football: Brock Purdy’s Potential in 2021 | Film Analysis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/brock-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/t8mrmkpA2m
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:The Slightly Personal Podcast; Hunter Echols, OLB USC | 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Did You See This:QB Rankings – 2022 NFL Draft Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/qb-ran… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/St4ljZYkNW
about 60 mins ago
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...