- Name: Andre Labat
- Position: K
- College: Fort Valley State University
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 195 lbs
- What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I had finished my college soccer career and Eddy Pineiro and an old friend called and said I should try kicking. From there it’s history
2. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Hitting a game-winner against Fayetteville State and going 5/5 that game and having the seniors cry after the victory.
3. What sets you apart from other kickers?
My work ethic and obsession with success.
4. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Adam Vinatieri to pick his brain and see what it took to get to the top and stay there for so many years.
5. What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout is actually whatever at Bommaritos puts me through. Working out with NFL players helps me understand what it truly takes to make it, day in and day out.
6. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
The keys to success for me are my faith which is number 1 and my faith in my teammates. Without them I am nothing.
7. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Not getting into UCSB where I had a scholarship out of high school due to my grades, a big reason why I chose school counseling so I can help kids realize their dreams.
8. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset on the football field is to put everything into practice that I have learned throughout the week to put the team in a position to succeed.
9. What role do you hope to have if you make it into the NFL?
To succeed in the NFL and be a starting kicker for years to come. Also to be a pro bowler multiple times in a row.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
The most hardworking person on and off the field and a person that would strive to make his teammates and the community that he lives in a better place for everyone.
11. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
The energy I bring is a positive one, I also bring a winning mentality. Whatever it takes to win.
12. What are your biggest traits on the football field?
My biggest trait is my leg strength & being able to hit a deep kick when needed. 60-65 yarders.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for June 16, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Top Rated 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Isaiah Thomas arrested for DUI in Oklahoma nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/isaiah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Last Chance:Hasahn French: St. Louis Billikens basketball player to play Tight End in the NFL?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Police Officer responsible for killing a black man is suing the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/police… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Iowa State Football: Brock Purdy’s Potential in 2021 | Film Analysis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/brock-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/t8mrmkpA2m
about 1 hour ago
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...