As an exuberant football bettor, you’ve probably gone through every resource available on the internet in search of the best betting site. If you’ve done your research, chances are that you’ve come across the Westgate football contest.
Calling it incredible might be an understatement, considering how many people are excited about this contest. The details below will help you learn more about this contest:
The Westgate football contest was launched way back in 1988, which means it’s now 34 years old. That sets it as one of the longest-running football handicapping contests in the world.
It’s run by Central Florida Investments, whose President and CEO is none other than Florida-bred David Siegel. The Westgate Football Contest stands out from the crowd since you have to personally visit their brick-and-mortar SuperBook located in the heart of Las Vegas (3000 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States).
The arena totals 30,000 square feet, has 350 seats, and is fitted with a massive 220-foot-by-18-foot 4K video wall. So far, it’s the largest in the entire world. The experience is definitely more thrilling than online sports betting.
The SuperBook App
It’s good to preempt that the Westgate football contest is for moneyed bettors. They’re known to take large wagers, as you’ll discover in the sections that follow. It’s compulsory to visit the Las Vegas SuperBook if you’re in for the large wagers.
Fortunately, they recently released the SuperBook App which you can use to place smaller bets at the comfort of your Nevada home. You can’t use the app outside the State of Nevada, thanks to its embedded geolocation features.
What If You Live Outside Nevada?
Even if you live outside Neva, the Westgate Football Contest has you covered. All you need to do is select a local proxy to place your weekly selections. However, this option is only available after you register in person at the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, accompanied by your proxy.
Why Is It So Popular?
The Westgate SuperContest has won the hearts of millions of fans through its generous rewards. Payouts for the Westgate football contest are some of the highest across the globe. Consider the fact that they pay out more than USD$1 million every year! Very few other football contests, if any, can compare.
Couple that with quarterly bonuses of USD$135,000 and you’ll understand why people love it. Since its inception, the Westgate SuperContest has paid out more than USD$107 million.
How Does It Work?
The company started with the basic SuperContest, but they’ve since branched out to SuperContest Gold and SuperContest Reboot.
For the basic SuperContest:
- You and/or your proxy must be 21 years old or above to participate
- You must have a Westgate Las Vegas resort and Casino WOW rewards card
- You must pay USD$1,500 per entry, which will be valid all season and is non-refundable
- Your maximum number of entries is three
- The contest is based on selecting winning teams against the SuperBook’s contest line. You need to select five professional football teams for each entry per week. For example, you can select the Carolina Panthers, Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, and Cincinnati Bengals.
You can’t select both sides of the same game for a particular entry. But in case you have multiple entries, you’re allowed to select one side of the game on one entry and the other side of the same game on another entry.
- Each winning selection is counted as one point. Ties against the contest line are counted as half a point. The total points you accumulate during the professional football season will determine whether you’re a winner or not.
The rules for the SuperContest Gold version are very similar to those of the basic competition as outlined above. However, the following are unique to the Gold version:
- The price per entry is a whopping USD$5,000
- Only one entry is allowed for every contestant
- If you accumulate the highest number of points over the football season, you win the aggregate prize pool. If there’s a tie, the prize pool is divided equally amongst the persons with the highest number of points.
Next is the SuperContest Reboot. Perhaps they heard complaints about the high entry prices and considered the common man’s plight. As such, you only need to pay USD$500 per entry. The other rules are similar to those outlined above.
Are You Ready To Bet?
You now understand how the Westgate Football Contest works. If you have the cash with you, travel to the Las Vegas SuperBook and register yourself. You might stand a chance of winning very big sums of money.
For the 2020 SuperContest, a contestant by the name ODBMG2 successfully selected 68% winners and went home with a total of USD$435,623.20. This year, that could be you. Just remember to bet responsibly.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jordon Londo, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jordon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:A RED AND WHITE ISSUE? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/a-red-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0fdwcinFMs
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Diamonds Scouting Report: Jordan Davis, DT, University of Georgia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Imagine if Aaron Rodgers retired, Blake Bortles and Jordan Love.....
about 55 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for May 12, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...