- Name: Treyvon Reeves
- Position: OLB
- College: University of Tulsa
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 225
- Twitter: @Reevestreyvon
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
• Yes, I’ve always been the under dog. Not being highly recruited in high school. Even in college felt like some of my own coaches didn’t believe in me. That fuels me though. I love being the underdog.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
• Physical playing style. I love to compete and I just love the game of football. They’ll be getting full effort everytime I step on the field.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
• I would donate to all the police forces to help stop the cause of police brutality. Whether that’s donating to more classes officers have to take, or different training, because it has to stop.
Who was your childhood hero?
• Would have to be my Father. I’ve seen him do it all. Had me at just 14 and still accomplished so much. Went to the NFL for a little. Was a college all American. He’s like Superman to me.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
• I think someone who doesn’t get enough recognition have to be walk-on who should be on scholarship named Mitchell Kulkin. Hell of a football player and special teams guy.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
• Biggest pet peeve would have to be smacking. Close your mouth when eating. And also someone who always uses the word “can’t”.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
• Hardest thing I had to overcome was the passing of my Mother. She died back in 2012 when I was in the 8th grade. She was my biggest supporter, always the loudest at the games. When she passed it shattered me. I had to go through counseling. Had some extremely bad thoughts cross my mind. I’m just happy I got through it.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
• My school is important to me because it took a chance on me. Another reason is because it’s the smallest division 1 school in the country so we’re always considered to be the underdog. I love proving people wrong.
What is your favorite snack food?
• Little Debbie cakes/Extreme Airheads and Fruit Roll-Ups.
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
• You pick me, your getting a hard worker, someone who is confident in themselves, and someone who is willing to do anything to bring a championship to this organization, you will not regret it.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
• I would say Jamal Adams or Isaiah Simmons. I say this because of how versatile they are. I played safety in high school so I feel like I could cover and I love playing sideline to sideline
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
• Sean Taylor/Malcolm X/Kobe Bryant mainly just to pick their brains have a simple conversation. With Sean I would ask him what fueled him and try to get some techniques from him. With Malcolm I would just want to know what made him go down the route he went. Kobe I would just want to soak as much knowledge as possible. Just on what was the mamba mentality.