- Name: Tre’ Threat
- Position: Linebacker
- College: Jacksonville State University
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 245
- Twitter: _Hollywood2
- Instagram: @_hollywood2_
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog? Yes, of course.
- Which is fine with me and where I would prefer to be truthfully speaking. I let my game speak for itself which is something I have always done. Did it in high school, did it in college, and did it at the Hula Bowl. I’m going to always persevere and continually to grow and get better and I do it with a chip on my shoulder.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I think every NFL team should know they would get a guy who will be fully invested into the program and a player who is wanting and willing to learn from the veterans.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Food and water are essential. To know there are families and individuals, especially children, who are out there starving and not getting the proper food and nutrients or having to drink contaminated water just really doesn’t sit well with and never has. Sad part about it all is that a large portion of people don’t know that struggle because it is something they’ve never had to experience that type of lifestyle.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My parents. Hands down. No Doubt. Without a question. However you want me to phrase it because I have learned a bunch from the both of them just by watching them.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When someone tells you they are going to do something, giving you their word, and then don’t follow through. Put action behind those words don’t just blow smoke!
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- There are so many things I could pick from honestly speaking. From growing up not always in the best conditions but I had what I needed. To racial and social prejudice throughout my whole life even in today’s world. Losing family members and very close friends throughout my lifetime. Two major surgeries that could have potentially altered my sports career. You name it. All I have ever done and chose to do is be myself and keep moving forward.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Jacksonville State is special to me because it was the school to give me an opportunity after transferring from Auburn and it sticks with me because of the awesome coaching staff I had and the beautiful scenery and mountains that surrounded the school.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Not even going to lie, my favorite snack food is cashews.
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Draft me or sign me, whichever you choose to do and let my ball play and production on the field speak for itself.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would definitely have to model my game and compare it to Luke Kuechly. Just an intelligent ballhawk and a tackling machine. Just a hustler and intense player. You can see the flip switch from off the field to on the field.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Whew! This is a difficult question just because I want to sit down and talk to so many people to just learn from them and how they think. First of all I have always wanted to meet Edgar Allen Poe. Love his short stories and poems. Secondly, I would love to sit down and talk and talk to Ray Lewis and dissect his football knowledge and learn from one of the greats personally. Last but not least. I would love to sit down face to face with my great-grandmother one last time and be able to huge her and show her everything I have accomplished up close and personal.