- Name: Riley Cole
- Position: LB/FB
- College: South Alabama
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 245lbs
- Twitter: @Rileyc44
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- Yes, I definitely am an underdog. But that’s okay, I feel like the right people know who I am so I’m not too worried about being a big name in the media.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- That I am a blue collar guy that loves doing whatever I can to help the team have a better chance to win.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- It would be for mental health and suicide awareness, it’s such a big issue for people and I want to help people realize that it’s okay to not be okay and to help them understand their feelings even if they aren’t good ones.
Who was your childhood hero?
- As a child I never had a celebrity or athlete I really idolized but looking back I definitely had both my parents as my heroes. They taught me how to be selfless and help others and to work hard for something you want and chase your dreams no matter what people may think of them.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- I would say Kawaan Baker, people will know his name soon though.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Entitlement, I hate when people think they deserve something they didn’t put in the effort to get. If you want it, do what it takes to get it.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Tearing my ACL the 3rd game of my freshman year. It was the biggest injury/surgery I’ve ever had to that point, but going to that dark place really helped me learn to push through things I feel like a lot of people can’t.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- USA is one of the best-looking campuses I’ve ever been to. I’ve always loved the small-town feel of the campus and the people here are top tier, from the professors to the coaches.
What is your favorite snack food?
- White cheddar cheez itz
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- If you want someone that’s willing to play as many positions as you want to perfection, I’m you’re guy.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I couldn’t, I think that’s what defines me. Is that I’m not like anyone else.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Louie Simmons, just to pick his brain on programs and theories. Travis Pastrana, I’m a huge fan of action sports and he’s the king of them. My paw-paw, he’s passed but just to sit at the lunch table with him during the summers again would be so nice.