- Name: Osirus Mitchell
- Position: WR
- College: Mississippi State University
- Height: 6’5′
- Weight: 212 lbs
- Twitter: @OMitchellV
- Instagram: @Money.mitchvii
1.What do you think sets you apart from other wide receivers?
- I believe my combination of both size, speed, and quickness separates me from other receivers, I can play both inside and outside and still be productive in any system. But the biggest thing that separates me is my work ethic, I love the grind and pride myself in getting better every day whether that be watching extra film, fieldwork, lifting weights, or taking care of my body with the right nutrition and recovery.
2.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I bring high positive energy, I believe the team’s energy is one of the biggest keys to success, especially early on in the game.
3.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moments from my football life are the experiences with my teammates and traveling and seeing new things and meeting people from all over.
4.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Because in the neighborhood I grew up in you had to play sports to stay out of trouble, so my parents put me in it to keep me busy not knowing I would grow to love the game!
5.What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Discipline, focus, perseverance & proper preparation.
6.Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
- Focus is the most important if you don’t have the right focus then footwork and skill don’t matter. Skill is next because you have to be able to beat your opponent at the end of the day. Then footwork, footwork can be easily learned and at the position, I play different receiver coaches might want us to have different ways of running routes which would make us switch up our footwork.
7.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- First making the team, then learning the system and improving as much as I can to be able to be one of the top receivers in the league, also helping my team be successful in any way possible.
8.What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite workouts are push-ups and sit-ups. It’s the first workout I ever did and you can do them anywhere at any time.
9.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mindset is dominating my opponent every play, executing, and do everything I possibly can to help lead my team to victory.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- They would get a dawg who can win in any situation, quick game, red zone, stretching the field, and blocking on the perimeter. Also, a workhorse who is willing to do anything to help the team be successful.
11.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- It would be Ray Lewis because of the way he approached the game and his everyday mindset I love his energy and it would be an honor to be around and learn as much as I can from him.
12.What role do you hope to have in the NFL?
- Whatever role they want me to play I am going to do it to the best of my ability. I want to learn as much as I possibly can about the system both offense and special teams. Eventually, I plan on being a top go-to target for an organization.