Nike has suspended their endorsement deal with Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, after the 22nd lawsuit filed against the Houston quarterback.
They released this statement:
“We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and have suspended Deshaun Watson. We will continue to closely monitor the situation,” Nike said in its statement.
Watson also has deals with Rolex, Beats by Drea, and Reliant Energy. The NFL is currently investigating the cases and the Houston Police Department has an ongoing criminal investigation into the case.
Yesterday, Ashley Solis spoke publicly about her allegations saying Watson “robbed” her of the feeling that she was healing people as a massage therapist.
Watson is in a lot of heat, and this is not great for the Texans organization at this point.
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual misconduct incidents
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smith you are right!
- Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Trenchmen’s Corner| Christian Barmore Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:2020-21 WALTER PAYTON AWARD FINALISTS | The 16 finalists are…. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/walter… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seaha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago