- Name: Myles Fells
- Position: RB/WR
- College: Navy
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 180
- Twitter: @Mfells_11
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- I definitely think I am an underdog in this year’s draft.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- NFL teams should know that I love the game and nobody will outwork me. A lot of people say that, but being from the academy all I know is work.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to the education system. I feel as if improving our public education facilities and structure could actually change the world. Giving kids a safe place to learn and grow into the best version of themselves is very important.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My hero as a child was my father.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
Cameron Kinley, DB
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is people not pushing their chair in when they get up from the table.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- With Covid and civil unrest going on around me, 5 friends of mine passed away in a 10-day span. Having to play a football season and take a heavy class load at the academy directly following that was not easy at all.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school makes you into the most well-rounded person. We compete in D1 athletics, take high level engineering, math, and science classes, and you learn so much about a variety of other subjects that other schools don’t have access to.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack food is anything with peanut butter in it.
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I would say, You won’t find another player with the heart and determination that I have. I’m a natural-born competitor that never backs down from anyone or anything.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would say I am a mix between Julian Edelman and J.D. Mckissic.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- I would have dinner with Jackie Robinson, Marshawn Lynch, and President Obama. I always admired Jackie Robinson and President Obama for being trailblazers in history. I would love the opportunity to pick their brains on the things they have learned and seen. Marshawn Lynch was my favorite running back all through high school and college. I would also like for Alvin Kamara and Chad Ochocinco to sit at the table next to us so we can chop it up with them too.