- Name: Khalil McClain
- Position: WR
- College: Troy University
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 215
- Twitter: @live2succeeed
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- Yes, I feel I’m an underdog but I’ve been in this position my whole life. Making a name for myself Is something I’m used to doing and I’m going to continue to do.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- One Thing teams should know is that I’m going to give everything I have. I am a worker. I’m also versatile and can play almost any position on the field.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I don’t know exactly where I’d donate, but I do know it would be to a youth organization because that’s where I feel I can impact the most. The youth will change the world.
Who was your childhood hero?
- I’d have to say my childhood hero was dad simply because of how hard he pushed me to be someone I’d be proud of on and off the field.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- We have many players that go unnoticed but I’d have to give this to Carlton Marshall. The dude is a football player regardless of his size.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is negativity. Bad things happen in life all the time but if you want to be successful take that negative and find the positive.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest adversity I had to overcome was when my grandmother passed away when I was 14. It made me man up and look at where I wanted to be in the future.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- I’m just thankful for the opportunity to be able to further my learning as we all give me a platform to display my ability. For that, I’ll always appreciate Troy.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack food is Skinny pop
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I Can Do It All
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I’d compare my play style to Davante Adams but I’d like to have the opportunity to be like Tysom Hill.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- I would have dinner with Kobe, Jerry Rice, and Percy Miller (Master P)