- Name: Kavika Fonua
- Position: DB,LB, RB
- College: BYU
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 200
- Twitter: @Tawita_14
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- I am a underdog because I surprised people with my numbers at pro day and have a good understanding on both sides of the ball.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- NFL should know about my versatility with strength and speed. I can make plays on special teams and any position I’m in.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- If I was to donate to one of many causes. I don’t have anything specific but something along the lines to help kids in foreign countries.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My father is my childhood hero because he has pushed me and supported me. I looked up to him because he always said how good and strong he was in football. He never played football until college and was still able to gain a scholarship.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- I believe I am underrated because I have started on both sides of the ball, made plays on both sides of the ball, and all-around athletic and smart to perform on both sides of the ball. In some of the games in 2020 started on defense and ran the ball in the second half.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Biggest pet peeve is watching people brush there teeth.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- One of the hardest things I have overcome was dislocating and breaking my ankle. Then once recovered from the injury. The following year I was the leading tackler on my team.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Something special about my school is the coaches. They provide a learning and loving environment so student-athletes can become elite.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite food to snack on is chips. To be specific spicy sweet chili Doritos, honey bbq twisted Fritos, and all dressed ruffles.
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- In one sentence to sell myself, I have learned a lot and understand both sides of the ball and this has helped me perform better on the field.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- If I was to compare myself with a player in the NFL it would be Taysom Hill. Like him, I can play multiple positions on the field.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- If I was to have dinner with anyone dead or alive. It would be Bob Marley, Tom Brady, and Russel Nelson. I could learn a lot from these guys.