If this doesn’t piss you off, I do not know what should. Jahneil Douglas a 22-year-old defensive lineman with the Toledo Rockets, was shot and killed back in July, and his killer is already out on bond.
Michael Mitchell will be required to wear an ankle monitor after being released from custody yesterday.
Mitchell allegedly shot Jahneil Douglas outside the Gino’s Pizza on Monroe in July 2020. Mitchell, 24, turned himself in days after the shooting.
Douglas, a junior, grew up in Toledo and went to Start High School, where he played both offensive and defensive line and was named first-team AP All-Ohio in 2016.
A communication major, Douglas appeared in 12 games in his first two seasons with the Rockets.
I am sorry, but how does this happen? I am not sure a person accused of killing someone should be released back to the public. Am I wrong?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Good! I hope he continues to speak the truth! Enough enough twitter.com/kae_success/st…
about 19 mins ago
- That was a great piece from the inside! Rico crushed it and @monos42 was a genuine dude twitter.com/pierre_kingpin…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jordon Scott, DT, University of Oregon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jordon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 16, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL 1st Round Mock Draft – With Trades Galore!!! | 5 Total Trades, Panthers move to the top 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago