- Name: Jack Propst
- Position: Long Snapper
- College: Ole Miss
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 220
- Twitter: @jack_propst
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- Yes, but I always have so it’s kind of business as usual.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- My job as the long snapper is one sense it to not be noticed for my snapping and I’ve made it through 4 years of starting in the SEC without a bad snap for people to know me for.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- The older I get the more I realize the importance of education. I think there needs to be more funding to facilitate learning at the high school level. I would donate to that.
Who was your childhood hero?
- It’s always been my family. Whether it was my Grandfather, Mom, Dad, or sister.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- I’d have to say Luke Knox. He’s sneaky athletic.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Probably when people are constantly negative. You’ve got to keep the mood upbeat.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- This is a pretty big question for a questionnaire but I’ll do my best. One example would be when I was the first responder to a pretty horrific car accident. It turned out to be a family member and instead of sitting around in shock, I had to jump into action. I’m proud of that moment because it reflects keeping your composure regardless of what is thrown at you.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- People say it all the time but it’s true. If you don’t want to go to Ole Miss don’t take a visit. The people, the sports, the town, the food, it’s all hard to beat.
What is your favorite snack food?
- 100% Ruffles. Best food/chip on the planet.
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- If you never want to think about your organization’s long snapper again, pick me. You won’t have to.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I’m a long snapper so pretty much any long snapper that doesn’t mess up.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Ok, Jesus for obvious reasons, Ray Charles for the entertainment, and Matthew McConnaughey because why not?