- Name: Israel Tucker
- Position: Running Back
- College: Louisiana Tech
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: 200
- Twitter: @LetsGetbIZZY22
- Instagram: @letsgetbizzy22
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- Yes, I feel like it’s been that way the majority of my life. The type of person I am and the mindset I have I enjoy being the underdog. This just means I have to prove everyone wrong in every situation. My work ethic and competitive nature will not change underdog or not.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- The NFL teams should know I am a competitor and will never give up under any circumstance.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- The one cause I would donate to in the world is Alzheimers. I would donate to this cause because my grandfather who was like a father was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero would have to go to my mom and my grandfather. They both were selfless and sacrificed a lot for me to get where I am today. No one else believed in me as they did.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Ezekiel Barnett is the most underrated teammate at LA Tech. He came in as a walk-on, earned a scholarship, and still hasn’t been satisfied. He continues to work and compete not only with others but himself every day to be great.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is feeling rushed or hurried. I’m the type of person that has to be somewhere minutes before a function is about to start.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment in my life had to be tearing my ACL. All I wanted to do was play the game I loved but had to wait. This time was difficult but made me who I am today. I was able to study the game more and become closer to God.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- The brotherhood. At Louisiana Tech we talk about building a brotherhood within the program. This brotherhood goes a long way outside of football. If I ever needed anything I could call on one of my brothers and they wouldn’t mind helping me. I got their back and they got mine.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack food has to be a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Doesn’t matter the team, I just need an opportunity. LetsGetbIZZY!
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- A player in the NFL who I would model my play after would be Alvin Kamara. A guy who is an all-purpose back can catch, block, run between the tackles, and more. He also has the ability to make the first guy miss. I can definitely say we are similar in many ways. I couldn’t just name one but another guy would be my brother/mentor Boston Scott. I learned a lot from him while at Louisiana Tech and for us to be around the same size, makes him a great comparison for my style of play.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- I would have to have dinner with my grandparents and Nick Chubb. I chose my grandparents because I would want them to see what I have accomplished and the person I’ve become. I would want to talk to Nick Chubb about adversity and getting through all things to be where he is today.