- Name: Isaiah Hayes
- Position: Safety
- College: University of Louisville/ Started career at the University of Arizona
- Height: 5/11
- Weight: 205
- Twitter: @hayes_era30
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- I do feel like I am an underdog coming into this process, but it is okay. I have been overlooked and counted out a majority of my career. All I do I keep my faith where it needs to be and control what I can which is the work I put in. I grew up being taught that they can never overlook hard work and that no man can change what God has planned for you.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- That I am going to put all I can into my craft. Film work, schemes, physical work, etc. One thing that separates me from the rest is my work ethic.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Either world hunger or animals becoming extinct.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My father, Chris Hayes Sr.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Greedy Vance, Monty Montgomery
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- People with no sense of urgency and being late.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I think facing and overcoming adversity is something that stands out with me. I have learned that it is all about perspective and how you choose to look at situations. One of the hardest challenges I have had to face was my shoulder injury my sophomore year of college.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- The University of Louisville is an amazing place to be. It is home to the Kentucky Derby, but it is special to me because they gave me another opportunity after entering the transfer portal. They blessed me with a Master’s Degree and an awesome two years.
What is your favorite snack food?
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I have no expectations entering this years draft, but I know that if you give me a chance and give me a playbook I will show you what I am capable of mentally and physically. I know how to work and give my all for the team.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Taylor Rapp, Budda Baker, Tyrann Mathieu, and Jamal Adams