Deshaun Watson has 22 civil cases against him right now for sexual assault, and the city of Houston Police Department is currently investigating the claims of sexual assault on the Texans QB.
Well today, Rusty Hardin the attorney for Watson claims that at least five of the accusers performed massages after their reported sexual misconduct incidents.
Hardin lays out 6 points which he believes will help to prove his client’s innocence
- “After the massage therapy sessions with Mr. Watson, 8 plaintiffs bragged about, praised, and were excited about massaging Mr. Watson”
- “7 plaintiffs willingly worked or offered to work with Mr. Watson after their alleged incidents”
- “3 plaintiffs lied about the number of sessions they actually had with Mr. Watson”
- “3 plaintiffs lied about their alleged trauma and resulting harm”
- “5 plaintiffs told others they wanted to get money out of Mr. Watson”
- “5 plaintiffs have scrubbed or entirely deleted their social media accounts”
Hardin is claiming that at least five of the accusers chose to work with Watson even after they claimed to be sexually assaulted by him. This is going to be an interesting day in court, so buckle up.
Follow Us on Facebook