- Name: Deangelo Antoine
- Position: WR
- College: Florida Atlantic university
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 190
- Twitter: @Kingdelo_4life
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- I do feel like I’m an underdog, being that I played in a smaller conference. But one thing numbers don’t lie, And what I did with those opportunities speaks for its self. I know I can be of value to any organization.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- That I have a lot left in my tank!
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- World hunger, that’s something I can relate to growing up. I know how important those meals you get away from home can carry someone a long way.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Chris Johnson, is someone that grew up where I’m from and he excelled in life and playing the game I love to play.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Chris Tooley, smaller CB, but plays like a dawg!
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Talking to me during a movie, that we BOTH haven’t seen.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I lost my grandpa last year along with not being on an NFL roster and Watching my grandma hurt and not being able to do anything about it. I was trying to keep myself positive and self-motivated. Football has been something that always kept the bad days away. Without that on top of my personal life with everyone depending on me was definitely tough.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Florida Atlantic opened up with open arms. They didn’t really know me but adopted me into the family. Eventually, we ended up winning the conference championship together.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Fruit snacks gummies
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m a player you can use in many ways, your army Swiss knife.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- T.Y. Hilton
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Jay Z, talk about someone that used his platform to achieve so much more in life. He’s someone that can give off nothing but knowledge.
- Austin, a childhood friend, and teammate that took his life during our sophomore year. The day he took his life we had a class together, not knowing it was our last class together because it seemed like a regular day. I just would like the chance to really ask him was he okay.
- Abraham Lincoln, want a chance to say thank you and shake his hand for taking a step towards what’s right!