Name: Daniel Crawford
Position: Tight End/H-Back
College: Northern Illinois
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- Not necessarily. An underdog to me is someone who people don’t expect to win. I know the people who matter expect me to win. Whether the higher-ups are talking about me or not is more so a part of the process. The right people are talking, everything will come to fruition.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- NFL teams should know that I am very smart and can relate to a lot of people. I’m a great teammate and never judge because you never know what people are going through.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to foster homes as well as adoption agencies to help kids find a home that truly cares about them and will allow that process to go smoother than it usually does.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Michael Vick & Allen Iverson
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Tyrice Richie
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When people pretend to be someone they are not or are afraid to tell me what is going on without sugar-coating anything.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Tearing my ACL; I had to find myself again and it opened my eyes to a lot of different things such as a new passion for the game of football as well as learning about the body and its healing process. My mind did more rehabilitation than my body.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- I met some of the best people at NIU. The school itself prepares you for every walk of life. They also believed in me and never told me otherwise. They weren’t afraid to take a chance and didn’t care about measurements. They let the tape roll and knew I could play football.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Golden Oreos or White Cheddar Popcorn.
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I will be whatever it is the team needs me to be.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Jonnu Smith
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My Uncle Tuan, my Uncle Reggie, and my Mother. My Mother and I miss my uncles very much and I’m positive there is a bunch we all need to catch up on!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Powerful! twitter.com/snehaliciouss/…
about 31 mins ago
- Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- He had a huge year twitter.com/enrique__davis…
about 42 mins ago
- 2020-21 BUCK BUCHANAN AWARD FINALISTS | Best Defensive Player at the FCS Level nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/buck-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago