- Name: D’Anfernee McGriff
- Position: WR
- College: FAU 2017-2018 / FSU 2019
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 225
- Twitter: @DMcGriff1
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- Yes, I do but it’s ok. I’ve never been a person who let those types of things bother me. Being an underdog just reminds me I have to go 10 times harder which isn’t a problem at all.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m ready to work!
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I’ll donate to a breast cancer cause. My grandmother passed away in 2008 from breast cancer.
Who was your childhood hero?
- I didn’t necessarily have a childhood hero. Where I’m from was enough motivation honestly. A “Feeling” was my hero. Feeling like wanting more than what was around me.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- My whole journey has been the hardest moment. From the start, I had all the odds against me. So year after year, program after program, since 2015 I’ve faced a lot of adversity. It helped me shape into the man I am today. I overcame a lot through the process But it’s moments like this, to keep my dream alive that makes it all worth it.
What is your favorite snack food?
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Let me be your Swiss Army knife !
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Jonnu Smith
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My Grandma: Because she ain’t get a chance to see me become a man.
- Mike Tyson: Mike is a special dude from a mental standpoint he learned through adversity & experience. I watch his podcast, I can relate a lot from his childhood even to some of the ways he feels/thinks right now as an adult. Conversation with Mike definitely got to happen.
- Muhammad Ali: Ali had confidence out of this world. But most importantly he was a man, A real man he stood on everything he believed in and didn’t change for anybody even when his life & career at stake. I’ll just like to have a conversation to see why he chose to stand on the things he believed in so strong.