1. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson – The Jacksonville Jaguars take the most polished quarterback in the NFL Draft, and it is a super simple decision. The Jaguars will now have to work on protecting him and getting him some weapons. They have the cap space and I think this is a home run pick for them. Do not be surprised if they end up trading Gardner Minshew during the draft, especially to a team that could use a back-up!
2. New York Jets – Zach Wilson, QB, BYU – The Jets have to take a quarterback now that they traded away Sam Darnold and I feel the BYU product is the pick at number 2 overall. Wilson has swag to him, and will do just fine in the Big Apple. Jets fans are going to fall in love with him, he is a good kid with a huge chip on his shoulder. I think he will have a huge freshman season in the NFL.
3. San Francisco 49ers (from HOU via MIA) – Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State – We know the 49ers are taking a quarterback, we just do not know who, at this point. I am going to say they take Justin Fields. People are saying the Niners are taking Mac Jones, I just do not see it. At this point, it is either Trey Lance or Justin Fields, and I think they will go with Fields. He is the safer pick.
4. Atlanta Falcons – Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida – The Falcons can not think too much on this. Kyle Pitts is a generational player, and I feel he will be a superstar. The Falcons have other needs but this is a best player available approach. Pitts is a stud, and they can get a defensive end in a later round. There is no defensive end at this point worth taking in the top 5. You take the best player available and Pitts is the guy.
5. Cincinnati Bengals – Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU – The Bengals have a tough decision, but they make the right one. Everyone wants them to take an offensive tackle, but you cannot pass on taking Ja’Marr Chase. Chase’s relationship with Burrow is going to be huge in his development. Chase is an animal and they can get an offensive tackle in round 2. There will still be some nasty tackles early second.
6. Miami Dolphins (from PHI) – Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon – The Dolphins get the best offensive tackle in the NFL Draft. He falls right to them and the best way to get Tu’a comfortable is to add players around him that will protect him. The Poly background will be huge for the Dolphins. Sewell and Tu’a will grow together. This is the smart pick, I think it is the must pick at this point. I know Dolphins want a wide receiver, but I feel their wide outs are solid, you have other picks as well!
7. Detroit Lions – Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama, – The Lions land the real Heisman Trophy winner. They lost Marvin Jones and Kenny Golladay this past off-season. The Lions need a wide out and they land a solid player. Jared Goff has a new number one, and Waddle lands on a team that is desperately looking for an upgrade at the position.
8. Carolina Panthers – Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern – The Panthers take the best offensive tackle remaining. You have to protect Sam Darnold and open up holes. Slater is super underrated and they knew that if they traded back the Broncos would snatch him up quickly. Slater is the easy pick and fills in a huge need at this point. This is a very solid pick and a future starter for the team.
9. TRADE – Philadelphia Eagles (from Denver Broncos) – Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama – The Eagles jump the Cowboys and draft the best cornerback in the NFL Draft. The Eagles need help at wide receiver but they cannot pass on an opportunity to land the best corner. Eagles team Surtain with Slay! Eagles give up their 2nd pick and 3rd pick from Indianapolis to move up 4 spots.
10. TRADE – Chicago Bears (from DAL) – Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State – The Bears finally make a move to find a quarterback. They have been trying all off-season and are able to land a top quarterback prospect. They have to give up a first round pick in 2022 and a 3rd (83) in 2021 to move up but they feel it was worth it to land the NDSU gunslinger.
11. New York Giants – DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama – The Giants are patient and the Heisman Trophy winner falls to them. Giving Daniel Jones a target is a smart move. The Giants feel great about adding the Alabama weapon. Giants sat tight and landed a top deep threat in the 2021 NFL Draft.
12. Denver Broncos (from PHI via SF via MIA) – Mac Jones, QB, Alabama – John Elway is able to trade down and is still able to land a top quarterback prospect. The Broncos do not have to rush the development of Jones and he will end up flourishing in the Broncos offense with all those weapons at wide receiver.
13. Los Angeles Chargers – Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina – The Chargers had their eye on horn from the beginning. They remain patient and get one of the top cover corners in the 2021 NFL Draft. Many have Surtain a head of Horn, but I feel Horn will be a top prospects and have a great chance at winning the DPOY.
14. Minnesota Vikings – Alijah Vera-Tucker, OL, USC – The Vikings make a smart move and take one of the most versatile lineman in the entire NFL Draft. Vikings need to protect Kirk Cousins and they commit to that early in the draft.
15. New England Patriots – Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State – The New England Patriots stay put and land the nastiest linebacker in the NFL Draft. He could have easily been a top 10 pick but the Patriots sit patiently and land the freaky Penn State linebacker. Patriots have Parsons as a top 10 player on the big board and strike gold at fifteen.
16. Arizona Cardinals – Najee Harris, RB, Alabama – The Arizona Cardinals are stacked at almost every position, but imagine if they had a top running back on their team? Harris is a luxury pick, and they hit a home run with this pick. They know several teams like the Dolphins and Steelers would select him if he was there so they strike first.
17. TRADE – New Orleans Saints (from LV) – Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech – The Saints were trying to get into the top 10 to select a cornerback but they jump several teams like the Cowboys who could have had interest in Farley. The Saints get their man, and it is a very solid move for the rebuilding Saints.
18. Miami Dolphins – Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa – The Dolphins select the Tulsa standout at 18th overall and it is a great pick. The Dolphins were hoping that Najee Harris would fall to them, but instead they pick the best player on their board when it comes to a need. The Dolphins have picks and make a smart decision.
19. Washington Football Team – Jerimiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame – I feel the WFT have one of the best defensive lines in football and when you add a player like JOK behind them he will make plays all over the field. Ron Rivera lands his Luke Kuechly, and the rest is history. JOK will be a runner up for DPOY.
20. Dallas Cowboys (from CHI) – Kwity Paye, EDGE, Michigan – The Cowboys trade down and still land a top 10 prospect. The Cowboys were hoping to land Surtain, but end up trading out and still landing a solid player who can contribute right away.
21. Indianapolis Colts – Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State – I think the Colts take the meanest offensive lineman in the NFL Draft. Jenkins next to Quenton Nelson is going to be amazing. Protect Carson Wentz and he will flourish. That is the goal and they upgrade their offensive line with this pick.
22. Tennessee Titans – Asante Samuel, CB, Florida State – The Titans land a cornerback a huge need. Samuel is the best player left on their board and they feel they have to make the move. Samuel is an outside cornerback who plays much bigger than he is.
23. New York Jets (from SEA) – Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech – The Jets land a fierce competitor in Darrisaw. They make a move to protect Zach Wilson. The Jets now have bookend tackles to protect their asset in Zach Wilson. Smart Move!
24. Pittsburgh Steelers – Javonte Williams, RB, UNC – There are only three stud running backs in the 2021 NFL Draft. The Steelers need a back after letting James Conner walk. The Steelers like bigger backs and select Williams here over Etienne.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars (from LAR) – Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama – Jaguars select the best player available on their big board. The 6’5 defensive tackle will be a mainstay in Duval county for years to come.
26. Cleveland Browns – Gregory Rousseau, EDGE, Miami – The Browns signed Jadeveon Clowney to a one year deal. They can groom Rousseau one of the youngest players in the draft behind two of the best defensive ends in the NFL. This is a no brainer.
27. Baltimore Ravens – Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota – Ravens need to give Lamar weapons. They make a sound decision by drafting the Minnesota standout at 27th overall. Lamar has a new toy and they still have a first round pick to make!
28. Las Vegas Raiders (from NO) – Azeez Ojulari, EDGE, Georgia – The Raiders love their pass rushers but if you want to beat Patrick Mahomes you have to be able to get to him. The Raiders watched this in the Super Bowl. They snag one of the best pass rushers in the draft.
29. Green Bay Packers – Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida – The Packers land a playmaker. One of the best pure athletes in the 2021 NFL Draft. Toney is a freak player who can play the slot and help right away on special teams.
30. Trade: Atlanta Falcons (From BUF) – Jaelen Phillips, EDGE, Miami – Falcons move up to get one of the elite pass rushers in the draft. Bills land the 35th pick as well as a fourth round pick (108). Phillips would have been a top 10 pick if not injured. The Falcons get the option to sign him to a fifth year, so the move makes sense.
31. Baltimore Ravens (from KC) – Jayson Oweh, EDGE, Penn State – The Ravens are able to get one of most athletic pass rushers in the draft. Oweh ran a faster forty yard dash than most wide receivers. Ravens continue to add to their arsenal.
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU – The Buccaneers continue to add pieces to that nasty defense. Moehrig is the best safety in the draft, so the Bucs just get better.
33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame
34. New York Jets – Carlos Basham, EDGE, Wake Forest
35. Buffalo Bills (from ATL) – Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
36. Miami Dolphins (from HOU) – Rondale Moore, WR – Purdue
37. Denver Broncos (from PHI) – Greg Newsome, CB, Northwestern
38. Cincinnati Bengals – Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas
39. Carolina Panthers – Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia
40. Denver Broncos – Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky
41. Detroit Lions – Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State
42. New York Giants – Joe Tryon, EDGE, Washington
43. San Francisco 49ers – Creed Humphrey, OL, Oklahoma
44. Dallas Cowboys – Pat Friermuth, TE, Penn State
45. Jacksonville Jaguars (from MIN) – Terrace Marshall, WR, LSU
46. New England Patriots – Levi Onwuzurike, DT, Washington
47. Los Angeles Chargers – Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
48. Las Vegas Raiders – Landon Dickerson, OC, Alabama
49. Arizona Cardinals – Quinn Meinerz, OG, Wisconsin – Whitewater
50. Miami Dolphins – Ronnie Perkins, EDGE, Oklahoma
51. Washington Football Team – Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa
52. Chicago Bears – Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss
53. Tennessee Titans – Jaylen Mayfield, OT, Michigan
54. Indianapolis Colts – D’Wayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan
55. Pittsburgh Steelers –Wyatt Davis, OL, Ohio State
56. Seattle Seahawks – Joseph Ossai, EDGE/LB, Texas
57. Los Angeles Rams – Nick Bolton, LB, Missouri
58. Kansas City Chiefs (from BAL) – Baron Browning, LB, Ohio State
59. Cleveland Browns – Daviyon Nixon, DT, Iowa
60. New Orleans Saints – Kyle Trask, QB, Florida
61. Buffalo Bills – Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State
62. Green Bay Packers – Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia
63. Kansas City Chiefs – Trey Smith, G, Tennessee
64. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Quincy Roche, EDGE, Miami
65. Jacksonville Jaguars –Hamsah Nasilerdeen, S, Florida State
66. New York Jets – Eljiah Molden, CB, Washington
67. Houston Texans – Jabril Cox, LB, LSU
68. Atlanta Falcons – Ifeatu Melinfonwu, CB, Syracuse
69. Cincinnati Bengals – Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami
70. Philadelphia Eagles – Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina
71. Denver Broncos – Jackson Carman, OT, Clemson
72. Detroit Lions – Aaron Robinson, CB, Central Florida
73. Carolina Panthers – Chazz Surratt, LB, North Carolina
74. Washington Football Team (from SF) – Kelvin Joseph, CB, Kentucky
75. Dallas Cowboys – Marlon Tuipulotu, DT, USC
76. New York Giants – Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama
77. Los Angeles Chargers – Richie Grant, S, Central Florida
78. Minnesota Vikings – Hamilcar Rashed, EDGE, Oregon State
79. Las Vegas Raiders (from ARI) – Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M
80. Las Vegas Raiders – Walker Little, OT, Stanford
81. Miami Dolphins – Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse
82. Washington Football Team – Seth Williams, WR, Auburn
83. Dallas Cowboys (from CHI) – Josh Myers, C, Ohio State
84. Denver Broncos (from PHI via IND) – Jay Tufele, DT, USC
85. Tennessee Titans –Amon St. Brown, WR, USC
86. New York Jets (from SEA) – Marvin Wilson, DT, Florida State
87. Pittsburgh Steelers – Jaylen Twyman, DT, Pittsburgh
88. Los Angeles Rams – Payton Turner, EDGE, Houston
89. Cleveland Browns – Ben Cleveland, OL, Georgia
90. Minnesota Vikings (from BAL) – Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR, Iowa
91. Cleveland Browns (from NO) – Pete Werner, LB, Ohio State
92. Green Bay Packers – Patrick Jones, EDGE, Pittsburgh
93. Buffalo Bills – Hunter Long, TE, Boston College
94. Baltimore Ravens (from KC) – Caden Sterns, S, Texas
95. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Davis Mills, QB, Stanford
96. TRADE: San Francisco 49ers (from NE) (compensatory) – Jevon Holland, S, Oregon – Patriots trade their 3rd rounder and a 4th in 2022 to the Niners for Jimmy Garoppolo.
97. Los Angeles Chargers (compensatory) – Rashad Weaver, EDGE, Pittsburgh
98. New Orleans Saints (compensatory) – Alim MCneil, DT, NC State
99. Dallas Cowboys (compensatory) – Robert Rochelle, CB, Central Arkansas
100. Tennessee Titans (compensatory) – Demetric Felton, RB, UCLA
101. Detroit Lions (from LAR, compensatory) – Sage Surratt, WR, Wake Forest
102. San Francisco 49ers (compensatory) – Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford
103. Los Angeles Rams (compensatory) – Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina
104. Baltimore Ravens (compensatory) – Brady Christianson, OT, BYU
105. New Orleans Saints (compensatory) – Trey Sermon, RB, Ohio State
Follow Us on Facebook