- Name: DaJuan Hill
- Position: Running Back
- College: Texas College
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 225
- Twitter: @Thereald_hill
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- Yes. I 100% feel like an underdog, but that doesn’t change my grind and love for the sport, because I’ve been an underdog my entire life.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- NFL teams should know that I give my all every time I step on the field or in the weight room.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- If I could donate to one cause in the world, I would donate to giving homeless people a better life. Every time I see a homeless person, I give them money and food.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero was Derrick Rose, because he had the mentality of, he don’t care who he is playing against, he was going to dominate, and the opposing team had to respect him.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- My most underrated teammate would have to be DeVonte Mc’Namee because he was one of the most fundamentally sound DBs that gave his all everyday, but he was overlooked because we have 10+ Defensive backs.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is liars. I was always taught that if you lie to someone, that means that your scared of them, and my Mom always preached “The Truth Shall Set You Free “.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- My hardest moment would have to be staying focused after losing a lot of close family members. I lost my dad at a young age. I also lost my son, my grandma, and my brother. I use losing them as motivation to keep going everyday.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is special to me because they gave me a chance to transfer here, play, and get back on track with my classes and graduating, after being at 3 schools prior.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack food is zebra cakes. My Mom used to get me a box every time she went grocery shopping.
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a hard working leader that easily motivate the people around me to go harder.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- My high school coach always told me I reminded him of Tre Mason, because I could always get out of any situation. I could have 5 defenders surrounding me and I could get away and score.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- The three people I I would have dinner with would be my brother Cyrus, because we grew up playing football together. We played the same position, so we were in competition every year to be the starter, and even when he stopped playing football, he always made sure I kept my head on track and kept going.
- The second person would be my Dad, because he showed me how to play the game. From him getting mad at me for not understanding something that he was explaining, to being at every practice and game. I would want to have dinner with him to show him that everything he showed me paid off.
- And the third person would be my little brother Calvin, because he grew up watching me and learning the game from my mistakes that I made, and he has been grinding hard to be better than me, and that makes me work 10x harder so that keep giving him reasons to push harder.