- Name: Collin Hill
- Position: QB
- College: Colorado State/ University of South Carolina
- Height: 6”4
- Weight: 220
- Twitter: @collinhill15
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- I do think I am, but it doesn’t bother me. It’s really more motivation than anything.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m a competitor, I’ve always had to compete throughout my life and college career. It’s something that I don’t shy away from at all.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes).
Who was your childhood hero?
- I would say my Dad. He has been a great role model my whole life, and has shown our family what hard work is everyday and how to be a great husband and father.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- I would say Eric Douglas our center. He doesn’t get much attention I feel like, but the guy is talented and has a really high football IQ.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When people complain, it drives me crazy when people always find something wrong in a situation.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment I had to overcome was my knee injury. Things were going really good, and then that just put an end to the season really quickly.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- I went across the country to Colorado State, and so for my 5th year it was really cool to be able to come home to South Carolina for my last season. I remember going to some games as a kid, and to be able to play there for my last year was pretty special.
What is your favorite snack food?
- The purple Doritos (Sweet Chili) are my favorite.
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m a talented guy who is going to come in compete, and be a great teammate wherever I go.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would say Tom Brady. I think one of my strengths is the mental side of the game, and that I’m my opinion is a part of why Brady is so good.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Kobe Bryant because I always have loved him as a player and the way he did everything. Will Ferrell because I’ve always thought he was hilarious. Jesus because he’s our savior.