Name: Chrishon Frazier
College: Texas Southern University
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- Yes I’m an underdog, I’m a JUCO guy we are always underdogs but it has always been that way this is nothing new to me. But I will always prevail, I always have.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- That I give restless effort & I will always step up to the plate & play my role when my number is called
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to children shelters, I feel like child neglect & homelessness should be the first thing we fix worldwide, No child should be left behind in my eyes.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero would have to be, the rock I’ve seen him go through some of the same trials & tribulations I did growing up & through college & he prevailed through it, something about his story always motivates me.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Honestly, I would say myself, I feel like I have so much more to offer & so much good football left in me
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- I would have to say when people put there feet close to me lol that is just disgusting
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I would have to say when I went to JUCO & I slept in my car & didn’t really have much food to eat all I had was faith, God & hard work, but through all that I managed to keep my grades up & still make it to practice every day on time & ended up earning a few D1 scholarships but decided to commit to Texas southern university
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is special to me because of its rich African American history & the culture here in Texas Southern. & my team will be better each & every game
What is your favorite snack food?
- Beef jerky
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- When you get me you are getting a hard working dawg on & off the field
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I try to mock my style after Chase Young. His skill set is unique & style is what NFL scouts are looking for
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- The Rock, Tom Brady, & Joe Rogan. I feel like all those guys are just great people to be around.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Diamonds Scouting Report: Jordan Davis, DT, University of Georgia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 seconds ago
- Imagine if Aaron Rodgers retired, Blake Bortles and Jordan Love.....
about 6 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for May 12, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 12, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Corey Sutton, WR, Appalachian State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/corey-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...