- Name: Chris Finke
- Position: WR/KR
- College: Notre Dame
- Height: 5’9.5
- Weight: 182
- Twitter: @slipperyfox10
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- Yes, I feel that I am an underdog. I’ve been overlooked my entire life, but I’ve never let it stop me from working towards my goals.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I may not be much to look at, but when I get on the field you’ll see why I’ve been able to achieve what I have so far and that I can achieve more.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Clean water for everyone
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Joe Wilkins
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Staining my clothes
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Overcoming odds stacked against me as a walk on at a top college program, and eventually earning a scholarship, starting role, and being voted team captain by my teammates and coaches
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Notre Dame is the most storied program in college football with a tradition of greatness. It was the honor of my lifetime to be a part of that tradition and to improve the culture of the team and the school during my time there.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Bell Peppers
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am used to overcoming adversity and seizing opportunities when they come my way. I’m just looking for that next opportunity and when it comes I’ll be ready.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Cole Beasley
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Jesus, Mary, Joseph