- Name: Trawn Barrington
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 320
- Position: Offensive Tackle/OG
- College: North Carolina A&T/Victor Valley College Transfer
- Twitter: @1omego70
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Sunrise. A local Caribbean restaurant that has the best island food.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I love to dominate a man and know he cant do anything about it
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• By my Mother her first house
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not taking high school as seriously as I should have and having to go to junior college
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Hardest punch on the offensive line
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I’ve always held myself to certain professionalism when being a student athlete. All of my teammates are hardworking. At North Carolina A&T we set ourselves to a certain standard.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Psychology. Sports psychologist or mental health therapist
What is your coolest life moment?
• Graduating Junior College with a AA in Liberal Arts
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Meek Mill-1942 Flows
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Luke Cage
Who is your favorite football team?
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Dont Get Close
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Rob Gronkowski
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Music is a big thing for me. I have to get a good a playlist. Watching some film and going over plays.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Weight Lifting
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I don’t compare myself to anyone but a person that I look up to as a great role model for an upcoming offensive lineman is the great Tyron Smith
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother has helped me thrive to be a better man.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I motivate myself to accomplish the goals I set through out the year.