- Name: O’Bryan Goodson
- Position: DL
- College: University of Memphis
- Height: 6’0″
- Weight:275 lbs
- Twitter: @OBryanGoodson
- What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I grew up in a football family, watching Uncles and older cousins play so it made me fall in love with the game because that’s all I was around.
2. What role do you hope to have if you make it into the NFL?
I want to be the guy man, the leader, the best teammate, the best man I can be.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset is always to compete, I’m always at war with brothers. I got your back and you got mine. I go to war, we go to war together.
4. Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
I rank focus number one because you have to focus on those things to be able to critique and get better at those things. Second I rank footwork because you have to be coordinated to be able to play the game. And skill last because skill doesn’t matter it’s all about hard work.
5. What sets you apart from other defensive linemen?
My mindset, my ability to compete or my will to win! My quickness and first step are the main things that set me apart.
6. What is your favorite workout?
Most definitely squatting and bench press.
7. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would say, Aaron Donald or Ray Lewis. Just to see what their mentality is like and how they are on an everyday basis.
8. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Winning championships at both levels, getting my first sack in college, going to the Cotton Bowl.
9. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Definitely losing a child, hardest part of my life.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They’ll be getting a player that’s all about his teammates, always making sacrifices for the team. An overall dominant man and player.
11. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
Nothing but positive energy, love to work, and love to compete.
12. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
Teamwork, most definitely have to work together. Trust one another and trust each other to get the job done.
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual misconduct incidents
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smith you are right!
- Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual misconduct inc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:If you are an athlete, and you ache, you need an EXOGUN! | Exogun DreamPro Scouting Report and Product Review… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Powerful! twitter.com/snehaliciouss/…
about 1 hour ago
- Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago