- Name: Lawrence Jenkins
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 210 lbs.
- Position: LB/SS
- College: Brockport
- Twitter: @lawjenkins32
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I think my explosiveness and my versatility are two things that will stand out on film.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Send my parents on vacation. my parents have always worked so me and my sister can live better lives and I would love to repay them.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think all of my teammates would say my work ethic and my consistency.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Jenky or LJ
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Kinesiology, my dream job would be a strength coach or an athletic director, I would also love to coach.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Winning a youth football national championship with my childhood friends.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Kickstart my heart
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Jim Carrey in the Grinch
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is growing older and realizing I didn’t give it my all, I want to have no regrets and know I gave 110% of my effort everyday.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I try to stay busy because sitting there waiting for the game to start makes me restless. I make sure I eat a good breakfast, then spend the rest of my time listening to music and warming up/rolling out or getting treatment from the trainers.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Fishing and spending time outdoors
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• The Honey badger
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- I think my parents have been my biggest influence. They’ve done everything they can so I can be in the position I am and I’m so thankful for everything they do it drives me to work harder so I can make them proud.
What motivates you to work hard?
- If I have the opportunity; I’m grateful I have a healthy body and I’m able to compete in the sport I fell in love with at a young age, a lot of people never get to play sports so I’m just thankful I’m able to play the game I love at a high level.