- Name: Erroll Thompson Jr.
- Position: LB
- College: Mississippi State University
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 240 lbs
- Twitter: @Im3Fly
- What role do you hope to have in the NFL?
Of course, coming in I just want to be the best teammate I can be and learn from people who have been in my situation before me. Learn special teams and defense and go from there. But overall down the road I would say a starter one day in the NFL.
2. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My favorite memories in college would have to be playing against top-tier competition each week within the SEC. The fans our and opposing fans as well. Going to different stadiums and playing on the road. Winning the Egg bowls and going to a bowl game each year I was at Mississippi state!
3.Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
I would rank it focus, skill, and footwork. I believe that with a strong focus anything can be accomplished on and off the football field and that with a strong focus the other 2 will come over time if you lock in on it. Secondly, I believe that skill is most important to me because in the game today you can be a hard worker or whatever but with no skill it would be super hard to compete at a high level consistently. And lastly footwork I think that footwork is very important but with the first 2 options that it is something that can come if you work at it.
4.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
If I could hang with a player in the present time I would have to go with Bobby Wagner just because of the leadership he has and the example he has been for NFL and himself! Past I would say Kam Chancellor or Brian Dawkins just because of the way they both played the game – very physical and nasty like I try to play as well.
5. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
I think the keys to success on the football field are reliability, accountability, leadership, skills, and play-making ability. I think they all tie into each other in some form.
6. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
All out-execute the plan no matter what. Other than that dominate the man across from me apply pressure and physically win the matchup I’m presented with.
7. What is your favorite workout?
Squats! Because of the direct relation it has to someone’s game on the field.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Honestly growing up and hearing stories about my Dad and watching my brother at a young age!
9.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
My biggest challenge in life would be overcoming an ACL tear my sophomore year because of the uncertainty at the time of what my next move would be.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
Someone who is going to be reliable and accountable at all times & a player who is coming in motivated and ready to work.
11. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
The energy I bring I would say it’s all-around energy no matter what the situation it’s always going to be positive on my end!
12. What sets you apart from other linebackers?
The physical play I bring I would say sets me apart if anything. And also IQ and feel for the game!
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual misconduct incidents
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smith you are right!
- Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Trenchmen’s Corner| Christian Barmore Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual misconduct inc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:If you are an athlete, and you ache, you need an EXOGUN! | Exogun DreamPro Scouting Report and Product Review… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago