ESPN had a report that recently came out about a 14th lawsuit against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. This case though was much different that the rest. There was a lot more damning information against the franchise quarterback.
Sarah Barshop from ESPN, reported that the lawsuit that was filed in California stated that Watson is a “serial predator”. According to the report, Watson would tell the massage therapists “I will not have you sign a NDA, but don’t ever talk about this”.
The traveling massage therapist alleges that when she arrived at the address Watson gave her, he led her to a room and “locked the doors behind him.” After Watson allegedly “forced Plaintiff’s hand onto his penis” during the massage, he allegedly told her, “I will not have you sign a NDA but don’t ever talk about this.”
The massage therapists says that Watson reached out to her again in December on Instagram acting like he did nothing wrong.
I mean there are currently 16 cases against him already. If they have evidence that he has been reaching out to them on Instagram, the NFL has to do something about this. it is becoming more and more like where they is smoke, there is fire.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash in Phoenix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Ouch you see sometimes it is worth it to trade up twitter.com/pff/status/138…
about 28 mins ago
- Can we cover this instead of all the bad things in the media? This is amazing twitter.com/joncoopertweet…
about 30 mins ago
- This is getting out of hand twitter.com/mikecoppinger/…
about 31 mins ago
- Sad twitter.com/tdonline/statu…
about 1 hour ago