Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL, CFL, and XFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview and follow Carrington’s journey on Twitter @TheUnknown___15
1.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Watching football as a kid and watching Randy Moss. The excitement that fans got from someone scoring a touchdown just wanting to see that feeling of making a big catch in a game or scoring a game-winning touchdown. I don’t know if I was just born into being a football player cause my mom still says to this day I came out of the womb playing with a football.
2.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Alpha mentally. Dominant every aspect of the game.
3.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Randy Moss because I feel like our game is similar and that’s who I wanted to be like growing up. And also to pick his brain on stuff on and off the fields that he did when he played.
4.What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
The process. Everybody wants to be great right away but it doesn’t happen like that. You have to put in the work. The process prepares you on the field. Because it will be up and downs adversity and you must learn to trust the process no matter what cause you know at the end of the road what the reward will be.
5.What is your favorite workout?
Speed and explosive workouts
6. What role do you hope to have if you make it into the NFL?
Team player role I don’t look to come in with some big role I love this game too much I just want to come in and show my dedication and how much this game means to me. And will do whatever I need to help whatever team gives me an opportunity.
7. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Going undefeated my senior year in college for Western Michigan and going back to my hometown state for the Cotton Bowl and finally getting an opportunity to play in the Cowboys Stadium.
8. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Not getting discouraged because of the path I had to take was different then what I thought it would be.
9.What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
My work ethic I will never let anyone outwork me ever I know I’m not the biggest or fastest but I’m gonna work until my body shuts down.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
Someone who is dedicated to the love of the game not for no fame. Who will give 120% and willing to do whatever for the team.
11.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
High motor always. Not everyone gets an opportunity to play this game. So I must show how blessed I am to play by coming out every day with a high motor.
12.What do you hope to achieve as a football player going forward?
Just to be able to use my platform to help our young generation with goals on the field and off. Just to show them sometimes your path will be different from others but never lose your vision.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Seth Cottengim, LS, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/seth-c… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for April 20, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- LSU Spring Game 2021 | Who Is Leading The QB Competition?? | Spring Game Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/lsu-3/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Tennessee Football: Joe Milton To The Vols?? | Film Breakdown nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/joe-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hAHl5rWbjE
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrod Hewitt, DT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jarrod… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/A8A6SBcH5J
about 3 hours ago