Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL, CFL, and XFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview and follow Camrin’s journey on Twitter @CamrinKnight
- What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
When I was a kid I used to wake up early in the morning to watch old football games and started envisioning myself out there.
2. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
I can’t be stopped and nobody is on my level.
3. What do you hope to achieve as a football player going forward?
I am going to be the best TE in the league.
4. What is your favorite workout?
Total body workouts are my favorite.
5. What sets you apart from other Fullbacks/Tight Ends?
I give 110% every play, my technique is very good and I’m always open even when I’m not.
6. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would choose Shannon Sharpe because we played the same position so we can relate to a lot of on the field things and off-the-field and how his personality is in general is someone I could be around cause he’s funny and likes to have a good time.
7. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Getting mentally stronger, getting in tune with my emotions, letting go of the past of things that didn’t go the way I wanted them to.
8. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
I have way to many to narrow down to one.
9. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
Doing the little things right as far as technique, being accountable, being mentally strong, and being confident.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
A team player, a guy that’s willing to do whatever to help the team win and get better. Also, somebody that everybody can depend on to get the job done in any situation or time during a game or practice or workout, etc. I like to help make people better as much as I try to be better myself. Lastly, a guy that’s gonna give 1000% every day whether I’m hurt, soar, or injured.
11. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
A positive, fun, high-energy guy that puts smiles on everyone’s faces. Also, a player that is gonna bring the competitive edge out of other people. I love competing cause that’s how you get better.
12. What role do you hope to have if you make it into the NFL?
The role that I will have in the NFL is being a starting or rotational TE to help the team to win games.