- Name: Anthony Amison
- Position: WR
- College: Defiance College
- Height: 6′ 4″
- Weight:190 lbs
- Twitter: @anthony_amison
1.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I really enjoy the game. The NFL caught my interest, and when I got on the field I knew I had potential.
2.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
My biggest challenge in life was passing my biology class.
3.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
It would be Justin Jefferson. We are the same size size and he plays the game with a lot of passion. I would want to see how he approaches practice and games. I want to know what his weaknesses were and what he had to work on to get to that level.
4.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I believe I bring swag and what I tell everyone is to just have fun and trust the work you put in.
5.What is your favorite stadium that you’ve played in?
6.What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
The work you put in during the off-season and staying focus on your technique.
7.What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout are stride sprints on the track and working on my route running and releases.
8.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Favorite moments from football were catching a slant and taking it 71 yards against John Carroll and catching my first collegiate touchdown.
9.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
To focus on my technique and to score everytime I touch the ball.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would get a player who brings energy, a wide receiver who can get clean line releases, can run every route and who can grab contested balls and block.
11.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
I hope to accomplish getting over 1000 yards.
12.Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
Focus is 1st, 2nd footwork, 3rd skill. I feel like you have to focus on whatever it is that you’re doing in order to create good habits when it comes to not just footwork but whatever it is you need to improve at. Skill is always helpful and a great thing to have but if you’re putting in the work for your strengths and most certainly your weaknesses and paying attention to detail then I believe you will exceed your expectations.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Free Agent Spotlight: Draft Diamonds interview with offensive lineman Jalen Allen, formerly of Cha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Dc7Xo5tOsS
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Free Agent Spotlight: Draft Diamonds interview with offensive lineman Jalen Allen, formerly of Charlotte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/trevor…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago