JJ Watt could be finding a new home soon. Today, Dianna Russini from ESPN reported that JJ Watt received several offers, including an offer between 15 to 16 million a year.
I am not sure who is willing to pay that much, but there was a report yesterday at the Bills, Titans and Packers were the front runners and the Raiders were a dark horse. That report came from John Clayton.
So this thing is starting to wind down. It is starting to feel like we will know where Watt ends up sooner rather than later.
I am not sure which team could offer 15 to 16 million a year, because none of these teams really have tons of money. Let’s look at the cap for these four teams.
Titans have 2.3 million, Bills have 3.2 million, Raiders have 1 million and the Packers have -4.5 million.
The Bills have the most money to spend so it will be interesting to see where Watt lands.
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual misconduct incidents
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smith you are right!
- Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seaha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Robert Jones, OL, Middle Tennessee State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/robert… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- #DogeCoin #Doge to the moon! Tomorrow is 4/20! How high will it go? Will it hit 50 cents tomorrow? Maybe a buck? If… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago