J.J. Watt is a free agent, and he has been rather quiet since asking for his release from the Texans.
Watt has been getting calls from NFL teams and I am sure he is listening to all offers thrown his way, but today he commented about free agent and it is hard to interpret.
Watt said Free Agency is Wild., and that was it via his Twitter account. But what does he mean when he says Wild?
Is it Wild because tons of teams are pouring in to make him an offer, or is it wild because teams are interested but not interested in paying him what he feels he is worth?
We should know soon what J.J. plans on doing. We know several teams have expressed interest, but with 2021’s salary cap situation up in the air, we would assume he said it is wild because he cannot receive as big as a bag as he was expecting.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/F4tYHyBcCh
about 23 mins ago
- Got that easy too @KadeFrew
Cannot wait to see who lands this kid, he is going to be a stud twitter.com/KadeFrew/statu…
about 29 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for February 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts & Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/richar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/viXzAHcbxE
about 42 mins ago
- Bag of chips, looking for a bag of chips twitter.com/aroundthenfl/s…
about 48 mins ago