- Name: EJ Muhammad
- Position: DB
- College: Nevada
- Height: 5′ 11″
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Twitter: @ejmuhammad4
1.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
I hope to gain the trust and respect from my teammates and coaches. I also want to be able to contribute in any way I can to help the team be successful.
2.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Darrelle Revis, I loved watching him growing up it would be cool to pick his brain and see what I could take from his game and implement into my game.
3.What is your favorite workout?
4.Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
Focus, skill, and footwork.I think that focus is most important because if you can’t focus on the field you will not be able to execute and showcase your skill.
5.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
I would say having to bounce back and overcome injuries that set me back in college and going through many coaching changes. In the end it made me a better person and player.
6.What are your favorite moments of your football life?
My favorite moments would have to be kicking it with my teammates in the locker room. Creating bonds and memories that will last forever.
7.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
My dad signed me up for youth football when I was 4 years old and ever since then I knew that’s what I wanted to do.
8.What is your favorite stadium that you’ve played in?
9.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring swagger and confidence to the field. I like to lead by example and set the tone for my teammates.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
I am a very versatile player with a good football IQ. I love football and I am a student of the game. With me being able to play every position in the secondary I truly believe that I can be a huge asset to any team.
11.What do you think is the key to success on the football field?
Preparation prevents poor performance. When you go on the field and you feel prepared it allows you to play fast and do a lot less thinking.
12.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset on the field is trying to be the best player I can be every play for my teammates and to win my one on one matchups.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 1st, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Patrick Mahomes undergoes surgery | Fantasy Doctors break down the procdure nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/patric…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:Mother of former Notre Dame star Louis Nix III speaks out after her son’s death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/louis-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Cooper Kupp Injury Review | Report on the Rams wide receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/fantas…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 1st, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago