Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is an interview with RB Darryl Virgies (@hobbyatpeak on Twitter) from the Fan Controlled Football League check him out. The Fan Controlled Football League is designed to give players chances to hopefully get into the NFL and I hope that you read this interview.
- What do you hope to achieve as a football player going forward?
Competing at the highest level of football.
2. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
3. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
The violent winning energy.
4. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Adrian Peterson and because he is my favorite running back of all time.
5.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Signing an NFL contract.
6. Rank focus, footwork, and skill-based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
Well focus because of knowledge and knowing the game is a big plus and you have to have the skill to play your position and footwork is key in football from start to finish you gotta have it.
7. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
In high school, I found out how big I can get and how fast I can be and I use to dominate in pick-up games.
8. What is your favorite stadium that you’ve played in?
High school because that’s where it all started.
9. What do you are the keys to success on the football field?
Knowledge, understanding your position, and dominating your competition.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
Speed, physical, versatility, catching out the backfield and going hard from first play to last play.
11. What is your favorite workout?
12. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
I’m giving all I got each play.