- Name: Da’Breaun Stigler-Haynes
- Position: OL
- College: Robert Morris University (Chicago)
- Height:6′ 4″
- Weight: 290 lbs
1.What do you think the key to success on the football field is?
The key to success on the football field for me is being coachable, humble and seeking out what you want and gain.
2.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
The biggest challenge in my life had been the fact of me listening to what everybody had to say. I use to always listen to people and once I blocked that out I finally realized that I could do what I wanted to.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset on the football field it’s me and him he wants it just as much as I want it. I have pain and so does he but I’m more hungry. I’m never gonna let someone outwork me ‼️
4.What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout is the squat I like working on my quads. Driving off the ball and knocking the defensive player off his gap is amazing.
5. How was your experience as a Robert Morris Eagles football player?
It was quite difficult coming in as a freshman and not being able to play but I learned the plays came back and helped out the best way I could. I’m a team player I’ll go wherever the coach needs me.
6.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I would honestly say football chose me. At a young age, I was exposed to the game and it was a rush like never before an I loved it.
7.What is your favorite stadium that you have played in so far?
I forgot the name but it was a beautiful stadium in Wisconsin right off of Lake Michigan but let me tell you first boy was it cool.
8.Rank focus, footwork, and skill-based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
If I can rank those I’d say my focus is first my Skill and Footwork is second and third. I’d rank those in that order because staying focused is key when playing O-lineman. My skill is second to none I work harder than other’s because I know how hard it was for me to get here and finally my footwork has to be good as an O-Lineman I take pride in footwork it’s the little things.
9.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would love to hang with Parry Williams and the reason why is because I’d love to meet the best-run blocker ever. And pick up more tips.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would get effort, heart, and determination, a player that’s coachable and willing to learn and win.
11.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
When I make it into the National Football league my long-awaited dream would finally be over. And I would honestly be satisfied but for right now the job isn’t finished yet so I gotta keep the foot on the gas and cut the brake lines.
12.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring energy like no other there is no other Da’Breaun Stigler Haynes. My energy is contagious and spreads it’s kinda like if a player messed up on a play and he was feeling bad I’m gonna go grab him up and make sure the team brings him up. Because we can’t do this without everybody out here. We need all 11 on the ball, sir.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Furman was led today by Devin Wynn who helped get a win against Samford in OT. Wynn ran for 106 yards and scored a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- William and Mary QB Hollis Mathis finished the game today 18-28 for 204 yards passing and tossed one touchdown to A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Richmond beat William and Mary today 21-14 and it was in large part to Joe Mancuso who threw the ball 27 times comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Western Carolina RB Donnavan Spencer ran the ball 18 times for 98 yards but could not get in the end zone. He stil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- VMI beat up on Western Carolina today winning 30-7. Reece Udinski threw the ball 41 times completing 30 passes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago