Alleah Taylor was dating former Seattle Seahawks offensive lineman Chad Wheeler, before he snapped and tried to kill her. The massive offensive lineman was arrested by police for domestic violence, and now Taylor is speaking out to the media.
CBS This Morning will be debuting the full interview tomorrow but there was a short clip of her opening up about the attack.
“I had touched my face, and I looked down and there was — there’s blood on my hand,” Taylor tells Jericka Duncan regarding the events after the assault. “And I remember getting up and running to the bathroom. Chad was standing by the bed, by the doorway, and he was sipping his smoothie. And he was, like, ‘Wow, you’re — you’re still alive.’ . . .
“I’m grateful he didn’t grab me in that moment. I was able to run to the bathroom. He went back into the living room to continue eating. I had texted his dad too, and told him that Chad was trying to kill me. And showed him a picture. Chad’s dad called him while he was eating. And while I was in the bathroom. And he answered. And he didn’t have any worry at all, and Chad was, like, ‘I’m just eating dinner. Nothing’s going on.’ And that terrified me.”
Many are trying to say that Wheeler suffers from mental health problems, but this is pretty wild.
Wheeler pled not guilty, but was hit with three criminal charges to include 1st degree domestic violence assault. It took several police to subdue him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:QB Spotlight: Quarterback Jack Abraham transferring from Southern Miss to Mississippi State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Dang slow down Killer!!! twitter.com/braydenwalkerf…
about 52 mins ago
- Here comes the BOOOOOMM twitter.com/fletchercothra…
about 57 mins ago
- Great player here! He was a stud! twitter.com/real_2xs/statu…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:Beyond the Negotiation Podcast: NFL Agents break it down on Freestyle Friday nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/beyond…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago