- Name: Bryson Denley
- Position: Athlete
- College: Bowling Green
- Height: 5′ 10″
- Weight: 186 lbs
- Twitter: @1kbd12
1.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Complete domination, destroy my opponent and always have a positive mindset win or lose. And just be a leader
2.What is your favorite workout?
I would have to squat cause that’s what you need in the game of football having lower body strength cause the low man always wins.
3.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I have been playing football 🏈 since I was a kid so it was God’s destiny for me.
4.What is your favorite stadium that you’ve played in?
I would have to say Notre Dame Stadium was a very great environment.
5.Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
I would say focus cause all the other aspect of football is always keeping your composure and staying focus.
6.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Winning a youth state championship in Texas 2x times in a row, and winning a state championship in high school.
7.What do you think is the key to success on the football field?
Film study, and preparation, and learning teams weakness and reading keys 🔑 .
8.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
Winning a super bowl and having a ring on my finger, and becoming one of the best players in the game, and getting selected to the hall of fame.
9.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
I would say recovering from a torn ACL injury in high school but it made me a stronger person throughout my career and give the mindset that I can accomplish anything if I set my mind to it.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would get a leader, an all-around player that could play any position on the field. A leader on and off the field, and a true competitor .
11.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
It’s always positive vibes on the football field, it’s always but having fun with it but when it’s showtime is time to put on a show.
12.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would have to say Reggie Bush, cause he’s someone that I always watched since I was a kid from his USC days and I always wanted to imitate his moves and I wore the number 5 in high school for Reggie Bush. That’s my role model and I was love to pick his mind on what’s it’s like being a professional football player.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Furman was led today by Devin Wynn who helped get a win against Samford in OT. Wynn ran for 106 yards and scored a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- William and Mary QB Hollis Mathis finished the game today 18-28 for 204 yards passing and tossed one touchdown to A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Richmond beat William and Mary today 21-14 and it was in large part to Joe Mancuso who threw the ball 27 times comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Western Carolina RB Donnavan Spencer ran the ball 18 times for 98 yards but could not get in the end zone. He stil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- VMI beat up on Western Carolina today winning 30-7. Reece Udinski threw the ball 41 times completing 30 passes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago