The Texans are the first team to make an offseason move this year as they have finally replaced the general manager void left by Bill O’Brien. Nick Caserio has been hired as the Houston Texans new general manager. This should bode well for the Texans, Caserio certainly has a very good track record in the past. Since 2008, Caserio has worked on the Patriots staff as the director of player personnel, which when you look at how the Patriots have done over the past few years has looked like a successful hire for New England.
Caserio has worked on the Patriots staff in various capacities since 2001 as both a coach and an executive. In addition to being director of player personnel, Caserio has also worked as the offensive coaching assistant (2002), wide receivers coach (2007), Personnel assistant (2001), Area Scout (2003), and director of pro personnel (2004-2006).
Caserio was on the Patriots staff as a Super Bowl winner six different times. Caserio was also a college quarterback at University School (real creative name) which is a private school in Ohio.
Caserio certainly has a very strong resume, and is likely to be a great GM for years to come in Houston. Fans should get excited for the future.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WMwa2u8is1
about 8 mins ago
- Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZTOvrm1yRL
about 16 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jeremy… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/adam-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago