- Name: Michael Nacnac
- Height: 5’7
- Weight: 185
- Position: Nickel Safety/OLB
- College: Clarke University
- Twitter: @michael_nacnac
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Forty Niner Restaurant (Hawaii)
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My ability to read opposing offenses before and after the play develops. I am also a very aggressive downhill player.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest & Support those who have supported me
What has been your biggest failure?
• Overlooking my own potential. Over time I came to realize what I am truly capable of.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leading by example, being positive/fundamentally sound. My passion and drive for the game and always looking to improve. “Walking the walk, not just talking the talk”
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Aside from myself, I would say Darius Hernandez (WR) He has a very strong work ethic and a lot of potential.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Everyone calls me by my last name, “Nacnac”
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I am majoring in Business Administration with an emphasis is Marketing. My dream job is to work with the marketing/video editing department for ESPN, Fox Sports, Universities, or local sports broadcasting networks.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Receiving my first college scholarship offer
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Any Drake song
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• The Rock
Who is your favorite football team?
• Miami Dolphins
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• WARNING! – Certified Hitta ⚠️
What is your biggest fear?
• To live my life saying “I could’ve done more”
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jakeem Grant
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I pray to God first thing in the morning. I take my pregame shower and have a light breakfast. I reflect on everything we have went over throughout the week. Then once the pads go on I flip the switch!
Do you have any hobbies?
• I have a Youtube Channel (Nacnac Productionz) that I make sports highlight videos. It currently has over 50,000 subscribers. I also go bodyboarding occasionally.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Manti Te’o. I grew up watching him play in High School/College and tried to mirror his playing style.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents are my biggest influence. They have impacted me mentally and spiritually. They have taught me that anything is possible with God. You pray, stay faithful & humble, then go after what you prayed for.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Myself & my younger siblings. Throughout my life, I thought it was about proving others wrong when the whole time it was about proving myself right. As the oldest sibling it has always been my greatest motive to set the standards and inspire, they look up to me.