In what will probably not come as too much of a surprising move, running back Mark Ingram has been cut by the Baltimore Ravens.
Ingram has been a very underrated player in his career, especially after getting off to kind of a bad start in his first year in New Orleans.
I think it is unlikely that Ingram will play super meaningful snaps this late in his career, but I do think he will be signed to a short term cheap deal to a team that needs depth in the running back position.
Ingram was selected in the first round of the NFL Draft in 2011 by New Orleans and is a three time Pro Bowler.
I wonder if a team in the Super Bowl push will make an attempt to sign the veteran running back?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Presbyterian fell short to Gardner Webb, but Tyler Huff went over 300 yards passing. He finished with 2 TD's throu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Elon Phoenix QB JR Martin finished the game 12/26 for 129 yards passing and 1 touchdown. Jaylan Thomas led the tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- James Madison's MVP was Percy Agyei-Obes. He ran the ball 19 times for 132 yards and scored once. He was the MVP for the Dukes.
about 18 mins ago
- South Carolina State's player of the game was Decobie Durant who picked off Aqeel Glass all three times. He was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Gary Quarles was the leading rusher for Alabama A&M rushing for 87 yards on 21 carries. Abdul-Fatal Ibrahim was the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago