Today, the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga football team had to fire their offensive line coach after he posted a very horrible and derogatory social media post towards Stacey Abrams.
Chris Malone quickly deleted a tweet after calling the Georgia politician a cheater and insulted her weight.
Abrams was huge in getting Democrats to vote after losing the Governor’s race, and became the first black female to be a major party’s nominee for governor.
Chattanooga released a statement from their athletic director Mark Wharton who said “that individual” – not referencing Malone by name – was no longer a part of the program.”
Malone’s bio was removed from the website and he was fired. Come on Man! What are you thinking?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:128 players have been granted special eligibility for the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 22, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Tremaine Edmunds has been a key factor for the #BillsMafia and this will he will have to shut down the middle of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- California high school football star Mitch Wade killed in nasty car accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mitch-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Post Retirement Review: Vance McDonald, TE nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/vance-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YqzMNpLeVp
about 2 hours ago