Bryson Propes played running back and special teams for Prosper High School, and now he is facing felony charges for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Prosper police arrested 18-year-old Bryson Propes on Friday in connection to a shooting that took place on Thursday in Texas.
According to police the victim, a person shot was treated and released from the hospital.
Propes was transported to Collin County Jail and is facing three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a second-degree felony.
Police believe more arrests could come from this shooting and that it was due to drugs.
Propes was expected to graduate in 2021, and was a special teamer and running back for the team. Here was a highlight from one of his runs against Prestonwood Christian Academy.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Sgt. Daniel Travis at email@example.com or 972-569-1037.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 21, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:Raheem Morris hired as Rams’ defensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/m2aTmAypKC
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Lions hire Aaron Glenn as their new defensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- NFL Draft Big Board: Top 400 plus prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFLHeads’ Conference Championship Picks | Who makes it to the Super Bowl? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/confer…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago