Everyone loves Tom Brady, even a homeless man named Zanini Cineus. Cineus is a homeless man with a great history to Tom Brady. He is a big time fan. I mean this is not the first time Cineus was cuaght trying to steal some Tom Brady merchandise.
Last year, Cineus was arrested for stealing a Tom Brady jersey from the New England Patriots Hall of Fame exhibit in Foxboro. Cineus was caught trying to five finger discount the jersey.
Well, Cineus is at it again. This time he was a little more brass. Police found Cineus in the basement of Tom Brady’s house in Massachussets laying ont he couch in the middle of the room.
Cineus is facing multiple criminal charges, including breaking and entering, entering in the nighttime with intent to commit a felony, attempted larceny and trespassing.
Thankfully Tom and Gisele were not in the house and have not been there for months, but this is kind of scary. I mean the guy does not have a home and obviously loves Tom Brady. Maybe Brady can give him the mansion. Just saying.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFLHeads’ Conference Championship Picks | Who makes it to the Super Bowl? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/confer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 21, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- I would be willing to bet the Texans hire Eric Bienemy and salvage the relationship between Watson and his front office
about 45 mins ago
- Very talented coach who is being overlooked twitter.com/mysportsupdate…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:Should the Steelers sign QB Dwayne Haskins to a futures deal? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/dwayen… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JntH8UneNw
about 49 mins ago